Remember those glorious days of your youth when you felt awake and alert, ready to tackle any problem at the drop of a hat? Whatever the challenge, your brain was up to the task. You could practically feel the creative fire shooting through your neurons, lighting up pathways to keen and penetrating insights and novel solutions.
But now … it’s all just a fog….
You wake up feeling fatigued, and you can’t focus on anything for more than ten seconds at a time. You find yourself taking seemingly endless breaks, and still nothing seems to refresh your mind. Even solving simple problems takes ridiculous amounts of effort, and you feel like you are constantly making stupid mistakes.
What can you do about it?
Well, if you’ve made it to our site, I’m assuming you have already done some of your homework.
Maybe you were watching Limitless and got to wondering if there is a real-life Limitless pill—and that led you to discover the exciting field of Nootropics. And now you’ve joined the rest of us searching for the best one…
I’ve done my homework too (including several bunk products and a few Rx only prescriptions), and I’ve tried a over 20 different “smart pills” now.
The best OTC nootropic I have ever tried is Mind Lab Pro by a long shot. I’m going to tell you all about my experience with it, but first, a little bit more about nootropics for those just starting their journeys.
What Are Smart Pills?
Basically, if you are shopping for a genius pill, you are looking for nootropics. Nootropics are brain pills designed to make you smarter. They fight against brain fog and increase concentration and focus, honing your mind for sharp insights.
Technically, a nootropic pill may be either a drug or a supplement. All of the nootropics which I recommend are herbal supplements with no artificial ingredients. Drugs have nasty side-effects; herbal nootropics don’t. If anything, the best nootropics can actually benefit your health.
What is Mind Lab Pro?
Mind Lab Pro is a cGMP certified, powerful nootropic supplement that contains 11 different active ingredients working through six bio-pathways.
All of the ingredients arebacked by scientific research, and work together to enhance brain waves, chemistry, energy, circulation, regeneration, and protection.
All you have to do is take two Mind Lab Pro capsules in the morning with breakfast. If you need an extra boost, you can take up to four total in a day.
The Mind Lab Pro Difference: Quality Ingredients
What really sets Mind Lab Pro apart from other herbal nootropics is the quality of the Mind Lab Pro ingredients.
What Does Mind Lab Pro Feel Like?
MLP offers brain nourishment, and this feels like an awakening. You’ll notice that you’re more confident, you remember things better, you’re smarter. MLP feels like being complete. You know that feeling of being behind? The feeling like you’re a hamster on a wheel never able to get ahead.
When your brain’s response time is faster, decision-making is enhanced and you have focus, motivation, alertness, concentration and better working memory, it feels like you can take on the world.
Mind Pro Lab is designed to be the best nootropic formula on the market, and this is what Opti-Nutra offers.
The effects of Mind Lab Pro present you with:
- Intense Focus: A near effortless level of focus is provided that allows you to stay focused and concentrated for longer. You’ll leave that mental fatigue behind and be able to stay focused for hours without an issue. Everything is more intense, from your workout to your ability to stay focused at work.
- Improved Memory: MLP brings a person’s memory to an entirely new level – this is why we recommend this as a #1 nootropic stack. Working memory, short-term memory and long-term memory are boosted, allowing you to complete tasks faster and enhance your decision-making, too. I can communicate better, remember everyday tasks with greater ease and remember things I normally forget – like where I put my keys.
- Vibrant Mood: Ditch the anxiety, lack of energy and lack of motivation. MLP has a way of enhancing your mood so that you’re able to concentrate on the task at hand. Mental fatigue is wiped away when your anxiety and stress is alleviated. You’ll have a mood that enhances your quality of life and the energy to tackle any task you come across.
You’ll feel like an entirely new person when you choose Mind Lab Pro as your leading nootropic stack.
It’s a near-indescribable feeling.
Who Makes Mind Lab Pro?
Opti-Nutra develops and manufactures MLP. The company’s motto is to use purity and potency when creating the industry’s best supplements. The company uses ingredients that are:
- In potent forms
- Free of stimulants, such as sugar and caffeine
Natural and extracted from the richest source possible, only the healthiest herbs are used in Opti-Nutra. The company’s commitment to ingredient quality ensures that they don’t use genetically modified organisms and ingredients from regions where the soil is nearly void of all contaminants and contains heavy metals.
Quality is the company’s key to supplemental success, with MLP offering:
- Bioavailability: The company sources ingredients with a focus on the most bioavailable form of each nutrient the focus of the company. Superior forms of each ingredient are sourced to provide the best product possible.
- Quality: NSF and GMP certified facilities ensure that quality control measures are followed with materials tested for heavy metals and contaminants before production begins.
- Optimal: Daily dosages are systematically recommended and backed by clinical studies that focus on ingredient efficiency.
Before every batch of MLP is shipped, Opti-Nutra tests the batch to ensure that the batch meets the company’s purity, potency and microbial standards.
What Makes MLP Different From Other Brain Boosters?
If you’re looking for a quick breakdown of the 11 research-backed nootropics in Mind Lab Pro, they are as follows:
- 250 mg of Citicoline as Cognizing
- 100 mg of Phosphatidylserine as Sharp PS
- 500 mcg of Pterostilbene as Pterocarpus
- 175 mg of Tyrosine as N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
- 100 mg of L-Theanine as Suntheanine
- 5 mg of Vitamin B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate
- 5 mcg of Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin
- 50 mg of Rhodiola rosea
- 6 mg of Vinpocetine
- 150 mg of Bacopa monnieri
- 500 mg of Lion’s Mane Mushroom
- 2.5 mcg of B6
- 100 mcg of B9
- 5 mcg of B12
- 75 mg of Maritime Park Bark Extract
Mind Lab Pro Ingredients List
Cognizin®: This ingredient is a patented form of Citicoline which has received extensive study. Cognizin benefits proven by science include increased energy, improved neural regeneration, and boosts to focus as well as attention span.
Cognizin optimizes the brain’s neural electrical impulses that are responsible for all thought. Citicoline energizes your brain’s cells and helps synthesize phosphatidylcholine in the brain. Through synthesis and energization, Cognizin helps the brain regenerate and repair its cells.
Neurotransmission is also supported including acetylcholine.
Cognizin also acts as a brain-protector with antioxidant activity increased. A key fact about this ingredient is that is provides your brain with a mental performance increase without causing a massive crash that stimulants cause.
Memory, attention, concentration and focus are all promoted thanks to Cognizin.
Phosphatidylserine (PS): Patented as Sharp-PS® Green, this premium form of Phosphatidylserine is soy-free and ecologically harvested. No other nootropic has received the level of study that PS has for long-term memory. PS also can help to improve flexibility and fluid in your brain cell membranes.
PS comprises 15% of the brain’s fats, and it helps the brain optimize receptors, maintain fluidity and promotes neurotransmission, too. PS also supports brain cell production, may increase nerve growth factor and helps dispose of toxic and damaged brain cells.
PS has been shown to:
- Sharpen memory
- Promote positivity
- Slow cognitive decline
PS is FDA-qualified to reduce cognitive decline.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom: This is the only mushroom which is known to possess nootropic properties. It helps to stimulate never growth factor (NGF) synthesis. This improves regeneration, plasticity, and cognition.A study done on Lion’s Mane showed a significant cognitive improvement in people aged 50 – 80 who suffered from mild cognitive impairment. There’s also some research that shows that this mushroom may help a person maintain their mood balance.
- BioGenesis™ is a recent ingredient added into Mind Lab Pro to enhance your results. This key ingredient is a combination of three essential B Vitamins: B6, B9 and B12. Combined, these three vitamins allow for a balance of homocysteine levels in the body to promote improved mental performance.Targeting homocysteine levels allows this trio of B vitamins to help fight against poor blood flow to the brain, cognitive decline and brain aging.Balance, mood, and mental energy are also promoted thanks to BioGenesis™. Provided in nature-identical form, these vitamins are easy to absorb, ensuring that you receive the maximum benefits from BioGenesis™.Brain chemical synthesis is promoted by lower levels of homocysteine promoting monoanimes production, brain utilization, chemical conversion, brain energy metabolism, myelin formation, production of S-Adenosyl Methionine.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract is included in the new formula and is standardized at a minimum of 95% proanthocyanidins. A potent complex of antioxidants, this ingredient is able to cross the blood-brain barrier, making is a powerful neutralizer of toxic free radicals in the brain.The extract also tells the brain to release nitric oxide (NO) to increase blood flow to the brain and relax the blood vessels in the process.Oxygen is able to reach the brain in high quantities as well as glucose. Brain regeneration support is also provided to help reverse cognitive decline due to age. Studies link the extract to improved short-term memory, focus, learning, attention, energy and mental clarity. Long-term usage provides higher levels of brain health, too.Mind Lab Pro uses the world’s most potent form of Maritime Pine Bark extract in their formula.
- Suntheanine® L-Theanine: This increases your alpha waves.What this means is that the brainwaves associated with your enhanced creativity and wakeful relaxation are promoted. Researchers have found that this ingredient can calm the mind, protect your neurons and help amplify clarity as a person ages.
- Rhodiola rosea (3% rosavins/1% salidrosides): This nootropic helps to reduce stress, which boosts your overall performance mentally while also relaxing you physically.
Studies suggest that Rhodiola rosea helps stimulate neurotransmitters and optimize the transport of neurotransmitters across the blood-brain barrier. The effects of this nootropic last for six hours while activating in as little as 30 minutes.Rhodiola can help:
- Promote calm thinking
- Enhance mental processing
- Increase learning ability
- Boost memory
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: This is a highly potent form of Tyrosine. It helps to bolster your neurotransmitter system.Tyrosine is an amino acid compound that helps the brain’s neurotransmitters with memory, mental processing and mood. Studies conducted on animals show proof that Tyrosine might help counter brain stress and helps to restore neurotransmitters.Working memory when multi-tasking may also be improved as well as the optimization of your brain’s mental performance when it’s under stress, sleep deprivation and fatigue.
- Bacopa Monnieri: This nootropic helps you to retain new knowledge after you learn it. It also increases circulation in your brain. It is the perfect choice for studying, helping you to concentrate and relax at the same time.
Filled with antioxidants, including GPx and SOD. These antioxidants work to protect brain cells and help stop age-acceleration caused by free radicals. The promotion of GABA and serotonin are also provided, allowing you to:
- Think clearer
- Enjoy a healthy mood
- Remain focused
The promotion of relaxation, optimization of cognition and acceleration of your mental processing are also offered.
- P-5-P: Despite the unusual name, this is a nutrient familiar to anyone—vitamin B6. This particular form of B6 helps to stimulate neurotransmitter synthesis and conversion.
- Vinpocetine: This nootropic helps to boost blood flow in your brain.
Glucose and oxygen utilization are promoted thanks to Vinpocetine, which aids in brain energy metabolism. Antioxidant activity is increased, too, which protects the brain from stress and oxidative stress.Short-term memory is enhanced as well as long-term benefits that help fight against brain degeneration and age-related cognition.
- Methylcobalamin: This is an active form of vitamin B12. It protects the health of your nerves while also assisting with energy metabolism in your brain.
- Pterostilbene: This antioxidant is derived from blueberries. It helps to stave off the effects of aging in your brain cells.
The unique properties of Pterostilbene helps the brain:
- Modulate brain cell stress
- Protect blood vessels
- Optimize cognition
Overall brain health and function are enhanced through Pterostilbene.
- Vitamin B6:B6 is essential for brain health and helps with the synthesize of GABA, serotonin and norepinephrine as well as optimizing neurotransmitters. This vitamin protects the brain from homocysteine and cognitive decline.B6 has been linked to optimal brain performance, increased ability to store information and the ability to balance a person’s mood.
- Vitamin B12:B12 promotes the creation of nerve sheaths and is vital for brain energy metabolism. This vitamin also protects against cognitive decline and restores mood, mental energy and cognition function. B12 is essential for long-term brain function. Researchers found that 15% of people over 60 are deficient in B12.
Now, what is really outstanding about Mind Lab Pro isn’t just the fact that these ingredients are all scientifically-backed; it is that the quality and purity of each of them has been verified by third parties through the company’s strict quality control system.
Not a lot of nootropics have any sort of oversight, so you do not always know for sure what you are getting with other products. Mind Lab Pro actually has cGMP certification. That is a very big deal if you want to be sure you are purchasing a safe, effective product.
Does Mind Lab Pro Work?
Now, you probably are looking for Mind Lab Pro reviews, am I right? Well, I am going to share my personal experiences with you to help you make up your mind about purchasing Mind Lab Pro.
I’ve been having serious difficulties concentrating for more than a decade now. I had no problems in school—I whizzed through college in, earning a four-year degree in just three years. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like to struggle to focus—until a few more years went by and I began a kind of gradual cognitive decline.
I didn’t notice it at first; it was sneaky. But one day I woke up and realized that it’d been years since I hadn’t been fatigued, scatterbrained, and ineffective. It was taking me an hour longer than it used to each day to complete my work, and every day I was making half a dozen seriously stupid mistakes. Tasks which used to be easy were starting to really wear on me.
I have tried a number of different nootropics since the problem started with varying degrees of success. Some have been great (Qualia stands out here), but most have produced middling results or no results at all. Some even gave me side effects.
What I was really sick of was purchasing products manufactured by questionable companies with absolutely no oversight. I admit, we feel for several of those when we first launched Nootropic.org in 2014. At the time, I was a newbie and had quite a bit of placebo or caffeine induced “winners”. But over time, my research revealed the legit products. Remember that the supplements market is unregulated, and that means you typically have no clue what is in the bottles you buy. That is one we reason we will try just about any product, to sort out the legit products from the scams.
When I saw that Mind Lab Pro is cGMP-certified, I decided to give it a try.
From the first day, I actually noticed a slight improvement in my energy levels, which was great. But I didn’t get anything really dramatic until a week had passed. It was on day 8 that I noticed that I actually got done with work half an hour early. I then realized I’d been having an easier time concentrating. I’d been taking breaks every 5-10 minutes, instead of every 2-3 like usual.
I thought I might be able to chalk it up to coincidence, but that trend continued throughout the week, and the next week, I was getting done with work 45 minutes earlier than usual.
If you will recall, before taking Mind Lab Pro, it was actually taking me about an hour longer than it did when I was young to get my work done, so I was almost performing as efficiently as I used to!
I started tracking my errors and discovered that I was making fewer of those as well.
The biggest difference though is that I just feel better. I feel energized each day and ready to rock. My mind is clear, not foggy—and I never really got that from any of the other nootropics I tried to nearly this degree. I have had no adverse side effects whatsoever.
I’ve been taking Mind Lab Pro for 3 and a half months now, and I love it. The effects have only gotten more and more dramatic with time.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Mind Lab Pro:
- Take Mind Lab Pro for at least 30 days. It can take that long to experience the full effects.
- Take the supplement consistently each day as directed.
- Cycle Mind Lab Pro for 4 weeks on, 1 week off. This prevents tolerance from setting in, keeping the supplement 100% effective.
- Combine Mind Lab Pro with a healthy diet and exercise plan and plenty of sleep to get the best results. No supplement can replace a healthy lifestyle!
What Are MLP’s Extended Benefits?
You’ll be happy to know that you can use Mind Lab Pro over the long-term. Long-term usage doesn’t produce any serious side effects, and it’s actually recommended for users if they adhere to a cycling regiment. Remember to cycle your usage with a: 4 week on, 1 week off cycle; or a 5 day on, 2 days off cycle.
When you use this nootropic consistently, it will help you sustain and elevate your mental performance.
Think of it this way: Your body, right at this moment, is lacking the vitamins and nutrients it needs to function optimally.
Even your general multivitamin can take months to produce benefits.
Ingredients need some time to build-up in the body. You need to give any supplement time to see the long-term benefits. You’ll notice quick results with MLP, but the extended results are what everyone should be chasing.
You need to be able to sustain long-term mental gains, and this is what MLP has to offer.
Mind Lab Pro explains their extended benefits:
- Enhanced mental performance
- Sustained mental performance
- Long-term healthy brain function
- Brain age slowing and prevention
- Maintained neural plasticity
- Brain structure maintenance
What the company’s unique formula offers is lifelong brain benefits. You’ll be able to maintain your brain’s clarity and mental sharpness for decades. It’s recommended that you take Mind Lab Pro for an extended period of time.
But don’t misunderstand me here. You’ll start to see results within a few hours of taking your capsules. You’ll start to notice a boost in mental energy and clarity early on, but if you want to truly judge this supplement, you need to give it 30 days or longer to really judge its effects.
Keep in mind that you have a 30-day return policy. You can return your unused and used items for a full refund if you find it doesn’t work well for you. The company will refund the entire cost of your order minus the shipping costs.
You only get to request a refund once, so make sure a refund is the right choice for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I Cycle Mind Lab Pro?
MLP is the best nootropic formula, and the cycle that you’ll want to follow is a rather simple one:
- 4 weeks using the product
- 1 week not using the product
The human body has a way of adapting to changes, and it starts getting accustomed to the foods we eat and the supplements we take. The brilliance of the body also has a downside: lack of effectiveness.
Tolerance starts to set in after prolonged use of a supplement, so it will be less effective as a whole.
Cycling allows you to eliminate the tolerance risks and allows you to always enjoy MLP’s potency. If you choose not to cycle MLP, you’ll start to notice that the effects you’re seeking start to slow down.
You’ll still be much better off than you were before taking MLP, but you won’t have the same level of clarity, memory and energy that you did when you first started taking the supplement.
If you want to follow a different cycle, the company also recommends:
- 5 days on
- 2 days off
Either cycle will work well and is recommended for long-term usage.
Why Are No Racetams Included in the Formula?
If you’re a veteran in the world of nootropics, you’ll notice that there are no racetams included in MLP.
They didn’t fit into the nootropic’s formula strategy. See, racetams work well, but they’re created in the lab and are synthetic. MLP focuses on:
- Natural nootropics
- Botanical nootropics
Racetams are known for being stimulants – something that Opti-Nutra is against. MLP wants to use ingredients that are backed by evidence and are well-understood. Racetams don’t fit this mold, so while they may work, you won’t find them in the current or future formula of MLP.
What Are Standardized Herbs?
MLP has a standardization process which guarantees an exact level of an ingredient’s active compounds. This is done through a lab-calibrated process that helps the company ensure that every batch of MLP meets the highest level of quality in the industry.
Even when the conditions aren’t optimal, the company can ensure the quality of their herbs.
This means that MLP will have a high level of herb potency even when:
- Growing seasons are poor
- Harvest times aren’t ideal
- Environmental toxins get in the way
When standardized herbs are used, this allows for an increase in the herb’s potency levels. You’ll be guaranteed the highest level of quality thanks to the standardization process.
What Are Branded Ingredients?
Branded ingredients are trademarked, patented forms of nutrients. These nutrients have been backed by clinical trials and offer some form of an advantage over the normal nutrient form. The branded ingredients are all about potency, and this works alongside standardization herbs to provide the best possible product.
Branded ingredients may be more potent because of:
- The form of the nutrient
- The delivery system of the nutrient
MLP knows that not all branded ingredients are optimal, so the manufacturer has chosen to identify and source only the world’s best branded nootropics.
How Fast Does MLP Work?
The million-dollar question: how fast does MLP work? This is a great question, and you’ll be happy to know that people report MLP working within hours if taking:
- A 4-capsule, double serving
Now, this isn’t something you want to do all the time. Double-servings are fine once in a while or during your initial stages of use, but it’s not something you want to do daily. Instead, you’ll want to take the recommended two-capsule serving on a regular basis.
If you start slow with the two-capsule serving, you’ll notice a strong improvement in your mental performance as a result in just two weeks.
The effects of MLP are best experienced when a person has been using the supplement consistently over a long period of time. Ideally, you’ll give MLP at least a 30-day try to see how well it works for you.
If you continue to take your supplement, you’ll be able to experience extended benefits.
What are these benefits?
Extended benefits are sustained benefits that increase your overall peak mental performance. Long-term brain nourishment will occur, with MLP helping the brain counter aging, enhancing brain structure and neural plasticity.
Mental clarity and a sharper memory are also experienced, which will benefit you for decades
Where to Buy Mind Lab Pro
Interested in giving Mind Lab Pro a try, but not sure yet you are ready to commit? The Mind Lab Pro free trial offers you a chance to try out the supplement and experience its benefits firsthand with no risk. There is a full money-back guarantee on your first bottle, so if for whatever reason you are not fully satisfied, you get a full refund, no questions asked.
Mind Lab Pro had a product that worked wonders before, and with the company’s commitment to only offer the best nootropic, you’re sure to enjoy a supplement that will offer you the best in brain enhancement. The recent update to the company’s formula wasn’t a necessity, yet it was added to help users reach their goals faster.
You won’t find many companies that are willing to continue developing a product that works to squeeze out every possible benefit for their users.
Mind Lab Pro updated their formula to stay ahead of the competition.
It’s a product that has been proven to work time and time again.
I have noticed a massive increase in my own mental clarity and memory in just the short few weeks since the new formula was released. The results are better than ever before.
So long as you follow my tips above though and you are patient and wait at least 30 days to see the full results, I feel confident you will experience the same tremendous benefits I have. If you are ready to clear away the brain fog and return to clarity, focus, and limitless cognitive potential, click the link below to buy Mind Lab Pro now!
Why Isn’t MLP Available on Amazon?
You’re probably wondering why you haven’t seen this product on Amazon. The world’s largest e-tailer has everything, but you won’t find Mind Lab Pro on the company’s website. Why? We did a little digging to find out.
The manufacturer chooses not to sell their products on Amazon – it’s a choice.
What the manufacturer explains is that Amazon isn’t really picky about what nootropics make it on to their store shelves. Amazon has millions of products, and a lot of the nootropics that make it on to the website aren’t exactly high-quality.
A lot of the products are terrible.
Just take a look at the reviews to see how bad some of the products are. Mind Lab Pro doesn’t want to be associated with these low-quality, junk products. The manufacturer puts a lot of time, money and research into their nootropic, so it doesn’t make sense to sell it where people have already been scammed out of their hard-earned money.
Mind Lab Pro calls Amazon the “Wild West,” and they aren’t wrong. A lot of products will have their reviews manipulated to ensure a higher rating. It’s an environment that is great for some products and terrible for others.
Mind Lab Pro has chosen to sell their product directly to consumers. Direct sales allow for a few benefits to the customer, such as:
- Product prices are kept low
- Mind Lab Pro provides a ton of information on their product
Buying from the official site also eliminates misinformation that is often found on third-party sites. You’ll be able to find a world of information on the official website that would never fit in Amazon’s small description.
Mind Lab Pro has made the choice to keep close control over their product.
You also won’t find this product on or at:
If you do happen to see Mind Lab Pro on any other website, it’s not the real deal.