Remember those glorious days of your youth when you felt awake and alert, ready to tackle any problem at the drop of a hat? Whatever the challenge, your brain was up to the task. You could practically feel the creative fire shooting through your neurons, lighting up pathways to keen and penetrating insights and novel solutions.
But now … it’s all just a fog….
You wake up feeling fatigued, and you can’t focus on anything for more than ten seconds at a time. You find yourself taking seemingly endless breaks, and still nothing seems to refresh your mind. Even solving simple problems takes ridiculous amounts of effort, and you feel like you are constantly making stupid mistakes.
What can you do about it?
Well, if you’ve made it to our site, I’m assuming you have already done some of your homework.
Maybe you were watching Limitless and got to wondering if there is a real-life Limitless pill—and that led you to discover the exciting field of Nootropics. And now you’ve joined the rest of us searching for the best one…
I’ve done my homework too (including several bunk products and a few Rx only prescriptions), and I’ve tried a over 20 different “smart pills” now.
The best OTC nootropic I have ever tried is Mind Lab Pro by a long shot. I’m going to tell you all about my experience with it, but first, a little bit more about nootropics for those just starting their journeys.
What Are Smart Pills?
Basically, if you are shopping for a genius pill, you are looking for nootropics. Nootropics are brain pills designed to make you smarter. They fight against brain fog and increase concentration and focus, honing your mind for sharp insights.
Technically, a nootropic pill may be either a drug or a supplement. All of the nootropics which I recommend are herbal supplements with no artificial ingredients. Drugs have nasty side-effects; herbal nootropics don’t. If anything, the best nootropics can actually benefit your health.
What is Mind Lab Pro?
Mind Lab Pro is a cGMP certified, powerful nootropic supplement that contains 11 different active ingredients working through six bio-pathways.
All of the ingredients arebacked by scientific research, and work together to enhance brain waves, chemistry, energy, circulation, regeneration, and protection.
All you have to do is take two Mind Lab Pro capsules in the morning with breakfast. If you need an extra boost, you can take up to four total in a day.
The Mind Lab Pro Difference: Quality Ingredients
What really sets Mind Lab Pro apart from other herbal nootropics is the quality of the Mind Lab Pro ingredients.
Mind Lab Pro Ingredients
Cognizin®: This ingredient is a patented form of Citicoline which has received extensive study. Cognizin benefits proven by science include increased energy, improved neural regeneration, and boosts to focus as well as attention span.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS): Patented as Sharp-PS® Green, this premium form of Phosphatidylserine is soy-free and ecologically harvested. No other nootropic has received the level of study that PS has for long-term memory. PS also can help to improve flexibility and fluid in your brain cell membranes.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom: This is the only mushroom which is known to possess nootropic properties. It helps to stimulate never growth factor (NGF) synthesis. This improves regeneration, plasticity, and cognition.
- Suntheanine® L-Theanine: This increases your alpha waves.
- Rhodiola rosea (3% rosavins/1% salidrosides): This nootropic helps to reduce stress, which boosts your overall performance mentally while also relaxing you physically.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: This is a highly potent form of Tyrosine. It helps to bolster your neurotransmitter system.Bacopa Monnieri: This nootropic helps you to retain new knowledge after you learn it. It also increases circulation in your brain. It is the perfect choice for studying, helping you to concentrate and relax at the same time.
- P-5-P: Despite the unusual name, this is a nutrient familiar to anyone—vitamin B6. This particular form of B6 helps to stimulate neurotransmitter synthesis and conversion.
- Vinpocetine: This nootropic helps to boost blood flow in your brain.
- Methylcobalamin: This is an active form of vitamin B12. It protects the health of your nerves while also assisting with energy metabolism in your brain.
- Pterostilbene: This antioxidant is derived from blueberries. It helps to stave off the effects of aging in your brain cells.
Now, what is really outstanding about Mind Lab Pro isn’t just the fact that these ingredients are all scientifically-backed; it is that the quality and purity of each of them has been verified by third parties through the company’s strict quality control system.
Not a lot of nootropics have any sort of oversight, so you do not always know for sure what you are getting with other products. Mind Lab Pro actually has cGMP certification. That is a very big deal if you want to be sure you are purchasing a safe, effective product.
Does Mind Lab Pro Work?
Now, you probably are looking for Mind Lab Pro reviews, am I right? Well, I am going to share my personal experiences with you to help you make up your mind about purchasing Mind Lab Pro.
I’ve been having serious difficulties concentrating for more than a decade now. I had no problems in school—I whizzed through college in, earning a four-year degree in just three years. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like to struggle to focus—until a few more years went by and I began a kind of gradual cognitive decline.
I didn’t notice it at first; it was sneaky. But one day I woke up and realized that it’d been years since I hadn’t been fatigued, scatterbrained, and ineffective. It was taking me an hour longer than it used to each day to complete my work, and every day I was making half a dozen seriously stupid mistakes. Tasks which used to be easy were starting to really wear on me.
I have tried a number of different nootropics since the problem started with varying degrees of success. Some have been great, but most have produced middling results or no results at all. Some even gave me side effects.
What I was really sick of was purchasing products manufactured by questionable companies with absolutely no oversight. I admit, we feel for several of those when we first launched Nootropic.org in 2014. At the time, I was a newbie and had quite a bit of placebo or caffeine induced “winners”. But over time, my research revealed the legit products. Remember that the supplements market is unregulated, and that means you typically have no clue what is in the bottles you buy. That is one we reason we will try just about any product, to sort out the legit products from the scams.
When I saw that Mind Lab Pro is cGMP-certified, I decided to give it a try.
From the first day, I actually noticed a slight improvement in my energy levels, which was great. But I didn’t get anything really dramatic until a week had passed. It was on day 8 that I noticed that I actually got done with work half an hour early. I then realized I’d been having an easier time concentrating. I’d been taking breaks every 5-10 minutes, instead of every 2-3 like usual.
I thought I might be able to chalk it up to coincidence, but that trend continued throughout the week, and the next week, I was getting done with work 45 minutes earlier than usual.
If you will recall, before taking Mind Lab Pro, it was actually taking me about an hour longer than it did when I was young to get my work done, so I was almost performing as efficiently as I used to!
I started tracking my errors and discovered that I was making fewer of those as well.
The biggest difference though is that I just feel better. I feel energized each day and ready to rock. My mind is clear, not foggy—and I never really got that from any of the other nootropics I tried to nearly this degree. I have had no adverse side effects whatsoever.
I’ve been taking Mind Lab Pro for 3 and a half months now, and I love it. The effects have only gotten more and more dramatic with time.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Mind Lab Pro:
- Take Mind Lab Pro for at least 30 days. It can take that long to experience the full effects.
- Take the supplement consistently each day as directed.
- Cycle Mind Lab Pro for 4 weeks on, 1 week off. This prevents tolerance from setting in, keeping the supplement 100% effective.
- Combine Mind Lab Pro with a healthy diet and exercise plan and plenty of sleep to get the best results. No supplement can replace a healthy lifestyle!
Where to Buy Mind Lab Pro
Interested in giving Mind Lab Pro a try, but not sure yet you are ready to commit? The Mind Lab Pro free trial offers you a chance to try out the supplement and experience its benefits firsthand with no risk. There is a full money-back guarantee on your first bottle, so if for whatever reason you are not fully satisfied, you get a full refund, no questions asked.
So long as you follow my tips above though and you are patient and wait at least 30 days to see the full results, I feel confident you will experience the same tremendous benefits I have. If you are ready to clear away the brain fog and return to clarity, focus, and limitless cognitive potential, click the link below to buy Mind Lab Pro now!